VeilSideZMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VeilSideZMS Forum

VeilSideZMS Forum! Up-To-Date Announcements and updates on VeilSideZMS

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Melon's GM Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Melon

Melon's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Melon's GM Application   Melon's GM Application Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 7:25 pm

Name (Real) : Keval Patel

IGN (in game name) : Keval

Level : N/A

What can you do to help our community :Well, I can do whatever you need me to do. Be it moderating on the forums, which I have experience with still a work an progress by the way...or being a GM which I have done before as well. See below.

How many servers you been GM in (name them -_-) : LonelyMS, PurpleNurpleMS (the people with like 7 link on extreme top 100...), SuzanneMS (D: good times...), the old ArberMS, the old AppleStory.

Do you have Experience : Well, I've GM'ed on 5 servers before, and I have been playing GMS since the opening of Broa. I have been playing PS's since Odin. I then moved to LocalMS. After the closing, I've been here and there.

Why should Zee and Me pick you : I do love to help people out, such as newcomers with questions. I try to help them to the best of my abilities, but sometimes even that is not enough. Yes, I know I'm not perfect. But I try to be perfect. And I think that's what sets me apart for others. My strive to perfection. I believe that in order to be a leader, you need to be able to set examples to others. Trying to be as close to perfection as possible to a great example to set to others. If I were to be a GM, I would try to set this example for all others.

What can you do to help the server better : I wouldn't mind helping out in any way possible. I can help advertise the server, by word, or by advertisement. Also, I can think of ideas on how to get a little extra money for the server.

Do you have a GM Handbook : Yes, I have ever single item's code. By which I mean every item up till V.61 of GMS.

Do you know lots of commands : Seeing as I have a V.61 GM Handbook, which I have been over many times, yes.

How much people can you invite : I can invite at least 10 people. I have many friends in real life, and 3 siblings that all play Maplestory, so I can tell them all to join here.

Extra Info : Honestly, I've hacked before, so I do know how to avoid GM's, and what hacks do what, etc. It's easier for me to catch hackers than most because of my past experiences. Of course, that was an old habit :/

Tags :
Not sure what you meant here, but I guess I can be [Both].
Back to top Go down

Melon's GM Application
Page 1 of 1