VeilSideZMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VeilSideZMS Forum

VeilSideZMS Forum! Up-To-Date Announcements and updates on VeilSideZMS

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GM Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
fckayoo

fckayoo

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: GM Application   GM Application Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 7:42 pm

Name (Real) : Jonathan (Jon) Yang.
IGN (in game name) : Syxx.
Level : N/A.
What can you do to help our community : If I were to be a GM I would try and make sure that every Mapler would be happy and make sure that everybody feels welcome and do this in a fun but still serious way. Oh and I will do my best to help new people so that will continue to play and maybe even get them to get some friends to help expand the population
How many servers you been GM in (name them -_-) : None sorry.
Do you have Experience : Naw sorry.
Why should Zee and Me pick you : Cause I'm one of a kind... Yeah but anyways this is where most other people would say, "Oh I would ban people, make events, etc.". Yes I would carry out those dutties as a GM and wont abuse my powers either and make sure that whoever is hacking is really 100% a hacker. And if you do pick me you can pretty much guarantee that this will be one heck of a server!
What can you do to help the server better : Uhh I can contribute with new ideas to the server, try and spread the world about the server and try to expand the server as much as possible, and do basically whatever you need me to do as long as it's nothin too out of the ordinary..
Do you have a GM Handbook : Yeah like 3 or 5 different ones.
Do you know lots of commands : Right now I know the basics and still learning more of them.
How much people can you invite : To be honest a couple of people and most of them prob wont play.
Extra Info : I am an laid back person but there are time where my patience wears out (but hey doesnt it for all of us?). Alot of people see me as a funny person, and I love to make people laugh and laugh for myself. My hobbies would include sports, eating(hehe), Anime ( <3 BLEACH ),and of course gaming whether it's Maple or CS. Oh and one more thing you should know about me is that in every private server I like to make new friends and help people out in anyway.
Tags: [GM?] i dunno can you put anything as a tag?
U NEED TAGS! like this [GameMaster] for in game [Forums] for forum mod or [Both] for both XP

Last edited by fckayoo on Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application   GM Application Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 10:28 pm

not bad i must say XD lemme ask Zee
Back to top Go down
https://veilsidezms.darkbb.com
fckayoo

fckayoo

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application   GM Application Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 1:46 pm

thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application   GM Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GM Application
Page 1 of 1