VeilSideZMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VeilSideZMS Forum

VeilSideZMS Forum! Up-To-Date Announcements and updates on VeilSideZMS

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gm application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
womp

Gm application Empty
PostSubject: Gm application   Gm application Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 6:17 pm

Name (Real) : Ed

IGN (in game name) : In your server itll be womp in Global its VVVllwomp
(V V V L L w o m p) located in khani. Its a noob but my real guy was banned WVllwomp (W V L i w o m p)

Level : not available yet in your game, in global its 23 now used to be 57....

What can you do to help our community : OK pls read whole thing before rejecting it because hacker part may make u say no but u got to read the whole thing to understand
1) Im a proffesional hacker i know what hacks look like (i also can make my own) THAT MEANS I KNOW WHAT HACKS LOOK LIKE ( i can ban any hacker ive had every hack U NAME IT IVE HAD IT! no hacker can get past me) People hate hackers so itll make them happy that they are banned
2) I also know a bit of spanish so i can talk to those spanish people who feel left out ; )
3)Im really fun to be with. I know every part of private servers that you will probably not want to have. I CAN HELP U FIND THEM BC I KNOW ALOT OF THEM. i can stop people b4 they abuse this stuff. Other people hate taking advantage of the game so they will be happy that every1 plays fair.

How many servers you been GM in (name them -_-) : 2 servers maybe 3 if this doesnt open soon.
1) My own (WompMS Razz ) i closed it bc i started highschool so i couldnt focus much on it
2) My friends(Ultimate MS[I think that was the name]) It also got closed because my friend got depressed that his gf left him... long story... (btw i met him like 3 years ago during 1st year of maplestory)
3) And if you dont hurry ill be a gm at
its my other friends server the owners name is lanny Ive known him for a year now

Do you have Experience : As i said before i have been a gm in a few servers and i have made my own server so... what do you think?

Why should Zee and Me pick you : Because im robably gonna be the most experieced gm you will have and if you dont want me then you will be making a mistake

What can you do to help the server better : AS I SAID BEFORE
I CAN PREVENT HACKERS FROM HACKING AND BUG ABUSE
Do you have a GM Handbook : i think i do i have hundreds of files on my computer so ill have to look for it ( lol too much hacking in global MS i havent deleted them since v.14.)

Do you know lots of commands : YEP

How much people can you invite : hmm well in khani im the most well known hacker so... EVERYONE KNOWS ME WHEN I DONT KNOW THEM... so i get get a lot of people also i made a guild and it has 100 people in it. i can also tell them

Extra Info : Hurry up and make your server =P lol!

Tags : [Game Master]
Back to top Go down
womp

Gm application Empty
PostSubject: OH SORRY   Gm application Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 6:18 pm

sorry i accidently made a new post i clicked the wrong button before i wrote this
SORRY
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Gm application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gm application   Gm application Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 9:39 pm

lol Razz the server is not going anyway coz its closed XD
Back to top Go down
https://veilsidezms.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

Gm application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gm application   Gm application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gm application
Page 1 of 1