VeilSideZMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VeilSideZMS Forum

VeilSideZMS Forum! Up-To-Date Announcements and updates on VeilSideZMS

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kurgne's Gm application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kurgne

Kurgne's Gm application Empty
PostSubject: Kurgne's Gm application   Kurgne's Gm application Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 6:36 pm

Name (Real) : Troy

IGN (in game name) : (will be) Kurgne

Level :N/A ATM

What can you do to help our community :I will help people with w/e they need but I will not cheat for them and give them special items, I will help advertise and make videos to help get more people to join, and I will help make this server a better, funner server to play. I wont just do things I'm unsure of without asking other GM's first like hosting events.

How many servers you been GM in (name them -_-) :Ive been a GM in 3 different servers: FallenMS, NY Maple, and LastMS, but they all kept shutting down for some reason

Do you have Experience :Yes, I know a lot of things about GMs skills summon codes ect.

Why should Zee and Me pick you :I will help out the community, I will do my job right all the time the first time, I wont cheat people I will treat every1 fairly and will not be mean or rude.

What can you do to help the server better :Like I said be for I can help get lots of ppl to join and I can try to help out with any problems with the server.

Do you have a GM Handbook :Yes

Do you know lots of commands :Yes, I know mostly all the commands and I know all the item/monster summoning codes

How much people can you invite : I can help make videos and advertise to help get more people

Extra Info :I am very exped I have been playing ms for 2 years and ps's for 1 and 1/2 years. Also my E-mail is: Kurgne@yahoo.com

Tags : [GM]Kurgne or [GM]Troy
Back to top Go down

Kurgne's Gm application
Page 1 of 1