VeilSideZMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VeilSideZMS Forum

VeilSideZMS Forum! Up-To-Date Announcements and updates on VeilSideZMS

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Night's GM application.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Night

Night's GM application. Empty
PostSubject: Night's GM application.   Night's GM application. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 8:43 pm

Name:Chris

IGN:Night

Level :160

What can you do to help our community:I am very good at spotting hackers. I actually having been thinking about new event ideas yet haven't had time to do them. Overall, I like to hangout and have fun. Very Happy

How many servers you been GM in (name them -_-) :So far, 7. They are BossNiggaMS,UrbanNinjaMS, The old FinalStory, XplicitStory, AncientMS, LimeMS, and JollyMS.

Do you have Experience :Yes
Why should Zee and Me pick you: As I have stated I have plenty of experience being a gm. Also I am really friendly and willing to help others. I'm not a dumb GM, I know how things work. I have about 10 ideas I've been thinking about for events. I just want to make the server a fun place to be. albino

What can you do to help the server better :Ban hackers, in BossNigga I banned over 200. I can help out players new to the server. I have great ideas in mind, and with your help I could really make things great.

Do you have a GM Handbook :Yup yup. geek

Do you know lots of commands :Easily, !ban, !kill, !dc, !warp, !warphere, !jail, !spawn, !fame, !mesoperson, !level, !levelup, !levelperson and more, it would just be a waste to type them all.

How much people can you invite :Over 9000!!!!! No, but in all seriousness I could probably recruit at least 1,000 people for the server.
Extra Info : My playing times are EST usually All week 8:00p.m-2:30a.m. I'm a dude who just likes to have fun and make people happy. I don't mind if I'm not selected, though it would be nice. Choose wisely. scratch

Tags : Gm, FM(forum Mod)
Back to top Go down

Night's GM application.
Page 1 of 1