VeilSideZMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VeilSideZMS Forum

VeilSideZMS Forum! Up-To-Date Announcements and updates on VeilSideZMS

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chris's GM Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
V3SP3RIA

Chris's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Chris's GM Application   Chris's GM Application Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 7:05 pm

Hello, if your looking for an active in-game GM im here to apply.
Birthday: February 27 1991
Experience in Global: I have a 71 cb,44 xbow,56 fighter, 38 cleric, 43 sin, and 32 ranger in global maple.
Experience with Private Servers: I have made 2 of my own maplestory private servers (AftermathMS and KarasMS) but I couldnt find that many skilled programmers that were active enough so I got rid of both of them. I was a GM on World of Warcraft private servers [TTJ-WoW,WoW Flame, Zodiac WoW(live), and Sek-WoW] as well and after looking at the 2 they seem pretty similar (maple is just harder). Im pretty proficient with the C++ program (just gotta redownload it, I havent really used it in a few months), and Im really nice with MySQL files. I've also got access to every single item/map/monster spawn code and I believe I can mod stats on some gear if you gimme access to your MySQL server.

Im very laid back and responsible, and I understand the concept of hardwork. Im active at least 8hours+ on weekdays and 12+ on weekends. If your looking for an experienced GM that can also double as a semi-programmer recruit me. Just send me a reply here or at GMVoidwalk3r@gmail.com
Hope to see you guys soon!~~~

[ps I like the bleach theme of your site)
Back to top Go down
V3SP3RIA

PostSubject: Sorry wrong format   Chris's GM Application Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 7:10 pm

Yeah sorry I didnt follow the format, I was kinda spacin out cause I just finished watching the Grudge 2 (bored as hell) and im really paranoid because I scare easily lolz. If you want me to fix the post just tell me to.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chris's GM Application   Chris's GM Application Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 9:48 pm

LOL XD u can be a comedian GM LOL XD
Back to top Go down
https://veilsidezms.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chris's GM Application   Chris's GM Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chris's GM Application
Page 1 of 1