VeilSideZMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VeilSideZMS Forum

VeilSideZMS Forum! Up-To-Date Announcements and updates on VeilSideZMS

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mocoth Gm Aplication

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mocoth

Mocoth Gm Aplication Empty
PostSubject: Mocoth Gm Aplication   Mocoth Gm Aplication Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 2:15 pm

Name: Ryan

Contact information:Ryanyuen@hotmail.co.uk

IGN:Mocoth

Why?
There's a lot of great players in Maple Story and I enjoy helping those players most. They get excited when a GM talks to them. It feels good to help someone with an issue or a problem. I can help players solve their problems and that's what I enjoy most about being a GM.Also get rid of hackers that are cheating and being lazy to level by them self.

Qualities: I am very experienced and I'm able to fix almost any problem a player is having, I've never been not able to help somebody fix their problem.I am very experienced in hacking so I know what all the hackers are doing to try to gain advantage in this game. I know what hackers do to try and avoid the GMs basically they go to a secret place Example Forest of Golems where people hardly go and hack there . I know what hacks they use Itemvac, mega tubi, Fastanimation,Damage attack and more .I know where they go. Chances are I'm a more experienced hacker that hack on a server I'm playing.I'm pretty good at hosting events like actually hide and seek give clues out
and summoning event and more not Crazy one like make the server lag to death .

Experience:I Have been playing the Real maple story for 2 years and private server maple story for like 1 year played many private server I have been a GM before in a private server.

Additional:I'm fair when it comes to punishment and I will usually hear anyone out when giving out consequences. I don't abuse my GM powers like so many people do. I see so many people banning players left and right just because they smega saying that they don't like one of the GMs. I'm not like that at all although if they SPAM it many times ill give them a warning in jail .I can follow instructions very easily and I don't need to be told twice what the rules are.If people ask that they want MESO,WEAPON,ARMOURS,SCROLS,ETC STUFF i just ignore them because if i give them some them stuff it wont be fair on everyone else you see.

Your sincerely Ryan/Mocoth

Wish Me Look Guys Exclamation

!!!WARNING DONT COPY THIS!!!
Back to top Go down

Mocoth Gm Aplication
Page 1 of 1