VeilSideZMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VeilSideZMS Forum

VeilSideZMS Forum! Up-To-Date Announcements and updates on VeilSideZMS

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the coolest gm app =3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
burtch

burtch

the coolest gm app =3 Empty
PostSubject: the coolest gm app =3   the coolest gm app =3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 6:36 am

Full Name : eric burtch

Sex : F / M: obviously a male geek

Email Address : ghosthalo3@hotmail.com

Why should you be chosen : because im a very trustworthy dude and i trust the people around me see i gave you my full name =3 i love to help and i always work my hardest XD i love jokes and to have fun

Why do you want to be a Gm : i want to be a gm to help a new and growing community and game i like to help and i love the people i can help

What will you do to help the community : i will make events and ban hackers help out "noobs" and do what ever i can to help im usually on like 8-9 hours a day (dont worry i have a life)

What are your past experiences or are you new : i have made 3 servers but none of them r dedicated and ben a gm on 6 if u need a list msg me i have been a tester on Gms for the thanksgiving event in 2007 i have every code for odinms and titanms for v.52~v.60 anything u need to find i got and iam currently learning how to code npcs and if u need me to make a banner i can

What will you do if you do not become a GM : i will continue to help in what ever way i can and if u need me to make a banner let me know

lol! elephant lol!
Back to top Go down

the coolest gm app =3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VeilSideZMS Forum :: GM Applications HERE-
Jump to: