VeilSideZMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VeilSideZMS Forum

VeilSideZMS Forum! Up-To-Date Announcements and updates on VeilSideZMS

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CallMeKolo's gm app

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CallMeKolo

CallMeKolo's gm app Empty
PostSubject: CallMeKolo's gm app   CallMeKolo's gm app Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 7:40 pm

have been on many servers in the past couple years and would like to apply for a gm possition considering im a nice, not rule breaking fair person i would love to join the gm team i will member to join the gms im not doing this for fun, im doing this for the server because i love it so much i wish i could do more, i also know the main hack sights for legit chanel hackers so i can be very helpfull, but also i love to have fun so i can also hold events every 2 hours if people ask nicely, and please mail to youzm40@htmail.com Very Happy
Love,
zhiqin(16,male)
Back to top Go down
bing bon

PostSubject: Re: CallMeKolo's gm app   CallMeKolo's gm app Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 8:04 pm

how were you a gm for a couple of years when private servers for maple were made late last year? lol, your prolly some hacker trying to crash the server.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: CallMeKolo's gm app   CallMeKolo's gm app Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 9:47 pm

lol... PRIVATE SERVERS WERENT EVEN OUT =='' anyways if VeilSideZMS were still on, u wouldnt be GM Still ==. so Denied plus u didnt put tags and wrong place ==
Back to top Go down
https://veilsidezms.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CallMeKolo's gm app   CallMeKolo's gm app Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CallMeKolo's gm app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VeilSideZMS Forum :: GM Applications HERE-
Jump to: