VeilSideZMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VeilSideZMS Forum

VeilSideZMS Forum! Up-To-Date Announcements and updates on VeilSideZMS

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Candy's FUNNY looking GM App. [:

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Freezepop

Freezepop

Candy's FUNNY looking GM App. [: Empty
PostSubject: Candy's FUNNY looking GM App. [:   Candy's FUNNY looking GM App. [: Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 6:22 pm

Candy's GM Applicaton
We need some MUSIC. While you read this veryy short thingg. :3

Name (Real) :Jasmin. But call me Candy Or Jellay. [:

IGN (In Game Name): It should Be Candy or Jellay.

Level:Thats not avalible yet, [:

What can you do to help the community?:Well, I'm usually on 24/7 excluding school and all that. So most of the time if I was GM I would hold events (With permission of coursee) and help other people with anything they need. [: Also, I don't favor people because its not fair at all. D: ~Sorry for the short explanation. ><;;

How many servers have you been GM in (Name them):I've been GM in two servers called: FunMS and LollipopMS. But sadly they both got closed down. ;-; moo.

Do you have experience?:I don't really know what you ment there but, if you ment EXP in maple in general, I've played maple for about 4 years so I guess I know my way around. :3

We Zee and me should pick you?:Well, I guess its because I'm a really fun and loving person. And I always listen to peoples orders.So you can like, boss me around and stuff. o: And its also becush I wub yooh bothh. moo<3. ~GROUP HUGGLE~

What can you do to help the server better?:I have SOMEWHAT good Photoshop skills, so I can maybe help with some banners or anything that deals with art in a way. D:

Do you have a GM handbook?: DAYUMN STRAIGHT I DO. ~HIGH 5~

Do you know lots of commands?: I guess so. I know SUPAH SEEKRIT codes that are NOT in the Handbook. MUAHAHAHAHA. (Not really.</3)

How much people can you invite?:I have some seriously insane friends wanting to join some Private Servers. O: So I guess about.. 10? ><;;

Extra Info :I love to hang out with my friends, and I like making new friends as well. I'm a serious gamer girl with a cute nerdy attitudee. I have a boyfriend and I seriously need a life. D:

Tags:[Smexii]Candy OR.. [GM]Candy OR MAYBE [BoobsAnd]Candy. Really, I DONT MIND WHAT IT SHOULD BE. Very Happy

Ending statement: Hope I get picked.DL But even if I dont, I still wub all of jooh. O: MUCH LUBB.

Last edited by Freezepop on Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : My siggy wont show. I wonder if it'll show noww. ]:)
Back to top Go down
fuck you

PostSubject: Re: Candy's FUNNY looking GM App. [:   Candy's FUNNY looking GM App. [: Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 10:50 pm

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool nut cool
Back to top Go down
Freezepop

Freezepop

PostSubject: Re: Candy's FUNNY looking GM App. [:   Candy's FUNNY looking GM App. [: Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 3:43 am

OMG FIRST HAYTE POSY MUCHH WUBBERZ. [[: <3 OHs And I just like being completely organized. So my bad if its too flashy. moo. o:

Last edited by Freezepop on Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:48 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to add that extra bit I wush supposed to sayy.<3)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Candy's FUNNY looking GM App. [:   Candy's FUNNY looking GM App. [: Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 9:43 pm

Lol NOT BAD I MUST SAY XD u will be sign on Razz but sadly VeilSideZMS closed so u can be GM in the server im makin forum XD
Back to top Go down
https://veilsidezms.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Candy's FUNNY looking GM App. [:   Candy's FUNNY looking GM App. [: Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Candy's FUNNY looking GM App. [:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VeilSideZMS Forum :: GM Applications HERE-
Jump to: