VeilSideZMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VeilSideZMS Forum

VeilSideZMS Forum! Up-To-Date Announcements and updates on VeilSideZMS

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

James' GM Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
yeshi160

James' GM Application Empty
PostSubject: James' GM Application   James' GM Application Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 5:42 am

Name (Real) : James
IGN (in game name) : Don't have one yet but probably James if not then SuperJames
Level : N/A
What can you do to help our community : I will be VERY active I do lots of fun events to keep the people joining because it's so fun. Very Happy
How many servers you been GM in (name them -_-) : I was a GM on DracoStory and EvanMS
Do you have Experience : Lots I have been playing MS Since GMS came out and GMing for months
Why should Zee and Me pick you : You should pick me because I think I bring some great atributes to this server.
What can you do to help the server better : I can host lots of events keep hackers low in numbers and just make this a fun server.
Do you have a GM Handbook : Yes a big one with files for almost everything
Do you know lots of commands : Yes the basics and lots of more advanced ones as well.
How many people can you invite : Quite a few I have 20 friends IRL That will play and 20ish people that I can invite that used to play DracoStory until it went down
Extra Info : I would be dedicated to helping this server when ever I can get on witch is weekdays: 6:00am-6:30am, 7AM-7:30AM, 4PM-6:30PM 7:00PM-9:30PM, Weekends:8AM-12PM, 1PM-4PM 5PM-6:30PM, 7:30PM-9:30PM Maybe 10:30PM
Tags : I rox
Back to top Go down

James' GM Application
Page 1 of 1